Keighley Picture House is a cinema located in Keighley, West Yorkshire, England.
It opened in 1913 as a single screen cinema with stalls and balcony seating. In the years to come it was used for live shows and pop concerts as well as regular film screenings. In the 1970s, it was converted into a two screen cinema which is how it remains today. The picture house briefly closed in the mid 1990s but was eventually purchased by the Northern Morris company and re-opened in 1997.
Currently there is a main downstairs auditorium seating about 308 and a smaller upstairs auditorium that seats about 63. Both auditoriums feature Dolby Stereo sound, air-conditioning and pullman seats.